Client Accounting Services
Haddox Reid provides a variety of services through our small business department. We have experienced personnel to provide bookkeeping services for clients that do not wish to have these services in-house. These services include:
- Bookkeeping and Compilation of Financial Statements for Management Purposes
- Payroll Tax Returns
- Sales and Use Tax Returns
- Processing Payroll by Either Direct Deposit or Check
- Implementation, Training and Support on Several Accounting Software Packages.
Client Accounting Services specializes in helping you spend more time managing your business and less time on bookkeeping. Our top priority to you as your trusted financial adviser is to provide strategies for managing your day-to-day accounting procedures. The Haddox Reid Client Accounting Services (CAS) team starts by analyzing your systems to find out what you need to simplify your
We can suggest ways to automate your systems, control overhead with outsourcing and improve your current accounting procedures for more timely and accurate financial reports.
Can your company keep up?
Accounting is the foundation of any business and small to mid size business owners benefit when this work is done by a professional adept in the entire process from source document to financial
However, the cost to hire an experienced accountant can be prohibitive for these business owners and supervising this activity can be quite challenging. By outsourcing the accounting functions the business owner can lower costs and not be hampered by day-to-day supervision.
The business owner also receives a higher level of expertise since the outsourced firm brings experience from a variety of client situations, continuing education, and the firm’s other
Another business advantage is objective management advisory services. An outsourced firm can advise a business owner on sensitive matters, such as compensation, whereas an employee may feel the need to avoid such topics.
It is vital to the success of your company to efficiently use an appropriate accounting software solution. Our CAS team can assist you in selecting, purchasing and installing new accounting
software that meets your business requirements and properly maintains financial records.
In addition, our award-winning software support team can provide training and support.
- Business Works
- Sage MAS 90 ERP
ACCOUNTING & BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES
Our CAS team provides professional, comprehensive accounting services. Our depth of technical knowledge and turn key technology solutions can be customized to the level of service needed for your specific business.
- Outsourced Controller Services
- Financial Management package customized for management analysis
- Financial Statement Preparation on an Interim and Annual Basis
- General Accounting Support via On-site, Network Streaming or Telephone
- Accounting Procedures Assistance and Training
- General Ledger Analysis
- Internal Control Analysis
- Payroll Calculation Assistance
- Payroll Tax Return Preparation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Compliance Reporting Forms including Preparation of Forms 1099 and W-2
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- Regulatory Notice and Response Assistance
- Business Planning including Budgeting and
- Cash Flow Analysis