Haddox Reid has internships available in both the audit and tax departments. Internships provide an excellent way for students to participate in actual audit and tax compliance engagements and meet a variety of professionals.
Internships also provide insights for students as they start their career, as well as providing an inside look at the career path opportunities in a professional services firm. Our intern program is flexible as to timing and working hours based upon the student's individual availability and the firm's needs.
Anyone interested in an internship opportunity with Haddox Reid should contact Jan Lewis at JanLewis@HaddoxReid.com or call (601) 948-2924.
Upcoming Recruiting Events
Meet the Firms Dates:
- August 22, 2018 - The University of Mississippi
- August 28, 2018 - Millsaps College
- August 29, 2018 - Mississippi State University
- August 30, 2018 - The University of Southern Mississippi
- September 6 - Mississippi College
On-Campus Interview Dates:
- September 5, 2018 - Mississippi State University
- September 7, 2018 - The University of Southern Mississippi
- September 7, 2018 - The University of Mississippi
- September 20, 2018 - Mississippi College
- September 21, 2018 - Millsaps College