Haddox Reid provides a competitive package of benefits to our employees, including the following:
- Health and Dental Insurance: Haddox Reid pays the entire cost of the premiums for employee only coverage.
- Cafeteria Plan: Haddox Reid sponsors a cafeteria plan which allows employees to pay for specific health and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Life Insurance: Haddox Reid pays the entire cost of the premium for group term life insurance. The policy provides a death benefit of three times annual earnings, with a maximum benefit of $500,000.
- Disability Insurance: Long-term disability is offered to all employees, with the firm paying the entire premium.
- Cancer and Other Insurance: Cancer and other insurance coverage is available through Humana.
- Paid Time Off: All full-time employees receive three to five weeks of paid time off each year, depending on their length of service.
- Holidays: In addition to paid time off, Haddox Reid offers nine paid holidays each year.
- Retirement Benefits: Employees can defer a portion of their salary to a 401(k) plan immediately. After one year of service, the firm will match employee deferrals up to 3% of annual compensation and may also make a profit sharing contribution each year.
- Fitness Plan: Downtown Fitness Annual Membership Discount of 10-25 percent.
- CPA Exam Policy: Haddox Reid will pay for the Becker CPA review course and will reimburse the cost of one complete exam, including the application fee. Upon completion of the exam, employees receive a cash bonus of $1,000.00.
- Professional and Civic Organizations: All of the CPAs on our staff are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants. Haddox Reid pays all dues for these organizations.
- MSCPA Annual Convention: Haddox Reid pays the registration fee and the lodging costs for our CPAs, as well as their spouses, to attend the MSCPA annual convention. This convention is held in June each year at the Sandestin Beach Resort in Florida.