Haddox Reid provides a competitive package of benefits to our employees, including the following:
- Health and Dental Insurance: Haddox Reid pays the entire cost of the premiums for employee only coverage.
- Cafeteria Plan: Haddox Reid sponsors a cafeteria plan which allows employees to pay for specific health and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Life Insurance: Haddox Reid pays the entire cost of the premium for group term life insurance. The policy provides a death benefit of three times annual earnings, with a maximum benefit of $500,000.
- Disability Insurance: Long-term disability is offered to all employees, with the firm paying the entire premium.
- Cancer and Other Insurance: Cancer and other insurance coverage is available through Humana.
- Paid Time Off: All full-time employees receive three to five weeks of paid time off each year, depending on their length of service.
- Holidays: In addition to paid time off, Haddox Reid offers ten paid holidays each year.
- Retirement Benefits: Employees can defer a portion of their salary to a 401(k) plan immediately. The firm will match employee deferrals up to 3% of annual compensation and may also make a profit sharing contribution each year.
- Fitness Plan: Downtown Fitness Annual Membership Discount of 10-25 percent.
- CPA Exam Policy: Haddox Reid will pay for the Becker CPA review course and will reimburse the initial exam cost, including the application fee. Upon completion of the exam, employees receive a cash bonus.
- Professional and Civic Organizations: All of the CPAs on our staff are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- MSCPA Annual Convention: Haddox Reid pays the registration fee and the lodging costs for our CPAs, as well as their spouses, to attend the MSCPA annual convention. This convention is held in June each year at the Sandestin Beach Resort in Florida.
- CPE and Training: Haddox Reid pays all professional staff's CPE as well as participating in various training, leadership, and seminars conducted in major cities throughout the U.S. as well as in Mississippi.
- Parking: Haddox Reid provides parking in our enclosed garage.
- Overtime: Haddox Reid compensates for overtime for staff and seniors via the TOFO (Time Off For Overtime) program and a discretionary monetary bonus for managers.